Co-Owner, Yoga Instructor, SUP Yoga & PaddleFit Level I Certified, Thai Yoga Massage Practitioner
Co Founder, Susan Huff turned to yoga in 2005 to address cycling and exercise related pains and injuries. Her positive experiences with yoga convinced Susan that there is a Yoga style for Every Body. Previous to turning to yoga, Susan obtained a Ph.D. in the Administration and Supervision of Special Education Programs from Virginia Tech. She has over 25 years teaching and administrative experience with students of all ages- birth to adulthood-with various learning needs. That passion for teaching in traditional school settings inspired Susan to become a fitness instructor where she continues to encourage individuals to acknowledge their limitations while discovering their strengths. She believes in the importance of finding the balance between ‘what you naturally possess and what you want to do’. DO MORE YOGA! It will help make the world a better place.
After leaving a lifetime career in the public school system, Susan went on to found Stonewall Abbey Yoga & Qigong in Sperryville, as well as the the 2nd Floor Studio in Culpeper, soon to become, Golden Harmony Fitness Studios.
- PHD in Administration & Supervision of Special Education Programs from Virginia Tech
- 300+ E-RYT Vinyasa Yoga through Yoga Alliance
- 200+ Svaroopa Yoga Teacher Training
- Stress Management Yoga Level 2 through Integral Yoga (Satchidananda Ashram)
- Thai Yoga Massage Level 2 through The Thai Institute of Healing Arts
- Certified Instructor in Zhang Fu Organ Cleansing & Strengthening Qigong through Masters Daisy Lee & Francesco Garripoli
- Certified 'Kidding Around Yoga' Youth Yoga Instructor